Attend Shakespeare plays while enjoying the beauty and comfort of Camp Latgawa. Each day a Shakespearean scholar will lead discussions to help you better understand how Shakespeare’s writings can enrich your spiritual life. Van transportation is provided to and from each play from the camp. We will also be offering childcare for children who will not be attending the play. You may choose to see as many of the plays as you would like. There is also the option of a float trip on the Rogue River.
This year’s choices for Shakespeare Camp:
- Thursday June 20: King Lear ($65)
- Friday June 21: Float trip ($20)
- Saturday June 22: Backstage tour ($15)
- Saturday June 22: Taming of the Shrew ($65)
- Sunday June 23: Midsummer Night’s Dream ($65)
To download your packet of information, click here!